DIY Gingerbread Cookie Jar
Do your family and friends love to snack on a sweet treat but never have anywhere to store them? This Gingerbread Cookie Jar is the perfect DIY gift to give away for the holidays as it will add the perfect festive touch to any kitchen!
- Empty candle jar or large mason jar
- Gingerbread cookie cutter stencil
- Spray paint
- Acrylic paint pen
- Use the gingerbread cookie cutter stencil to trace an outline on a piece of paper and tape the outline to the middle of the jar.
- Once the paper is taped to the jar, use red or green spray paint to cover the glass jar making it colorful and festive!
- Remove the paper from the glass jar to see a clear “cut out” in the shape of a gingerbread man!
- Use the acrylic paint pen to make a dotted outline of the gingerbread man and add a decorative touch of your choice to personalize the jar!
- Before gifting the jar, fill it with candy or home-baked cookies to fill in the gingerbread man!